Insurance for photographers
At Darwin's we provide:-
- Specialism - We are a leading specialist in the provision of Insurance covers to the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain.
- Proven track record – we have been the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain’s approved broker for over 6 years;
- Exclusivity – Market exclusive product with a leading UK Insurer.
- Competitive Premiums – we continually strive to provide the best cover at the most competitive terms available.
- Service – unrivalled, consistent service provided by our team of UK wide account executives.
- Professional Claims Handling – We manage the claims through to conclusion.
We have negotiated some important benefits for our Photographic Alliance of Great Britain clients including:-
- Cover for equipment, whilst being stored at members homes, including in transit to & from;
- Member to Member Liability;
- Cover provided in the United Kingdom and Europe
Standard cover and limits:-
- Public & Products Liability - Limits of Indemnity available are £2,000,000, £3,000,000 or £5,000,000(higher limits available upon request). Cover is arranged via your local Federation.
- Clubs “All Risks” - Cover for equipment owned by or loaned to the club, whilst in United Kingdom, Europe or up to 45 days Worldwide cover in any one year.
- Members “All Risks” - Covers the personal photographic equipment of club members whilst in United Kingdom, Europe or up to 30 days Worldwide cover in any one year.
- Fire & Perils Cover for buildings owned by the club.
- Trustee Indemnity - Cover for the Club’s committee members, to protect their personal assets. Cover arranged as standard by your local Federation.
- Clubs All Risks - Key Facts 2013
- Clubs All Risks - Policy Wording
- Clubs All Risks - Sample Certificate
- Fire and Perils - Fact Find
- Fire and Perils - Key Facts 2013
- Fire and Perils - Policy Wording
- Fire and Perils - Specimen Certificate
- Members All Risks - Key Facts
- Members All Risks - Policy Wording
- Members All Risks - Premium Sheet
- Members All Risks - Specimen Certificate
- Public Liability - Key Facts
- Public Liability - Policy Wording
- Public Liability - Specimen Certificate
- Trustees Liability Policy Wording
Help & advice
Other covers available
- Business interruption
- Employers liability
- Professional indemnity
- Directors & officers
- Commercial legal expenses
- Legal expenses – Proximo
- Group personal accident
- Insurance bonds