Darwin Clayton work with several of the leading Cyber Insurers in the UK including CFC, who are offering FREE access to their award winning Cyber Incident Response Hotline for a three month period – access to this service would normally only be available to businesses that hold an existing policy with CFC.
The Coronavirus Pandemic has fundamentally changed how most businesses are operating, with many now solely relying upon a remote workforce for the first time. This brings some unique challenges and increases the threat of Cyber exposures for businesses.
There has been a marked increase in Cyber Crime since the introduction of the restrictions imposed by the UK Government in March and with this in mind, CFC’s Cyber Incident Response Hotline, will enable access to CFC’s team of highly-skilled cyber security experts, which can offer assistance to you in the following areas:
- Determine whether you have suffered a cyber-attack or data breach;
- Identify the appropriate steps to remediate the incident;
- Access CFC’s partner network at their pre-agreed discounted rates;
- Offer guidance and support throughout the incident;
- Provide advice on cyber security best practices.
To qualify for access to CFC’s Cyber Incident Response Hotline, you must:
- Be located in the United Kingdom;
- Have less than £25 million in revenue;
- Have fewer than 250 employees;
- Must not currently purchase cyber insurance.
To apply, simply register here and provide your unique referral code:
To ensure the quality of the service they can deliver, access to CFC’s Cyber Incident response Hotline is limited to the first 10,000 applicants, so if you do not have any Cyber Insurance in place and would like to take advantage, please apply as soon as possible. The offer is only available until 31 May 2020.
If you have any queries regarding the offer or would like to discuss arranging a full Cyber insurance policy, please speak to your usual dedicated team at Darwin Clayton, who will be happy to assist you.